2009/07/12

Time flies

It seems the busy time gonna be the end......Had a lot of things to do and stressed, but anyway, everything will be fine.

It has been already my third summer in holland. Almost every time the same, everyone went for summber holiday, going back to home country.

Because of the placement, not going to see the most friends while septermber comes. So fast.....already half way of the studies. I have been told by friends in China, this year they would graduated, they are facing aparting in the universities and looking for a job...... or even someone has to running around different cities.

I think I will have the same day, right?

A friend was saying to me," Lori, you are different than two years ago, become muture, I am happy for you." It is a very nice compliment, isn't it?

Time flies, we are experiencing, and also growing...........

No comments: