2009/06/26

Summer survive ?

It is so hot, sweating while move a bit, even for some people, sweating while just sit there. Actually, I could not remember how it was the last summer, but it doesn't matter now. Eventhough I do not like too hot weather, the most I do not like is mosquitos.

No body likes mosquitos, for me, I am scared of mosquitos. I got bitten every night, itch and big swallow. Friedends ask why don't I use some spray or cream or drops, or the electronic killers. None of them works for me. First spray the room, put the stuff on my body, next day, the big red, itchhh,,,,,, after bite puts on,,,,,,itchhh.......still.

********Horrible!!!!

That is my destination, bitten by mosquitos in the summer, I can survive from being hot but not mosquitos.

Blood type is O, and perhaps sweet blood, very tasty.........Those are not my fault, who can help change.......Let me escape from them

No comments: