2009/06/21

Healthy food





I was struggling with pimples on the face already several days, and also was unnormall by going to the toilet every time. This green store is offering the healthy nature food, i just went there once with betty. As the knowledge from traditional chinese medicine, taking medicine for health rather than taking healthy food. Withour those centrums, I went here to buy some green food, dry millet, maize and soya beans. I believe hardly people will like it. I remembered that when I was young, mum always made some porridge, with green beans, maize and millet, mix or seprate. To be honest, I like those things, but not porridge. The story as mum told me, when I was in the kindergarden, everytime if we had eat porridge, I always put them into the other kid's bowel, and hangs up, told teacher I finished. I was rather being in hunger, but not eat them. Mum always said I was a nauty girl when I was young.

I am gonna try out again if I like it.






That is one meal. The porridge doesn;t look good, a bit dry, should put more water to boil it. The tast was not bad, just the nature tast from three mixed different food. I can not take it every day, I still prefer the wite rice, haha... even less kinds of nutriention, but tasty. However, I do not mind eat it once a week, always fewer things make more important.



Extra story: People can see the Chinese paper was used as the cloth, I used that just in case to make the cloth dirty, and also sometimes I can read words while I am eating. Crazy!!

1 comment:

rollinhennie said...

Hi, I didn't try the healthy food, but I believe that it is healthy. We must all try to keep the good things from our traditional cultures in honnor.
Ik like also the extra story. the newspapaer as cloth. I saw this somewhere....I will try to comment more of you blogs. they are good and honestly.
Just me. Hennie