2009/06/21

Open day

Chinese, as one of the most popular language is learned by a lot of foreigners. Danhua has welcomed a new school open day for Chinese followers.

Already work in the Chinese school for half an year, get along with colleagues and students. The class what I and the other teacher teach is a special one, the students are in the age from 15 to 45, quiet different. They want to learn how to speak Chinese, and a little bit writing, basically only learn PINYIN is enough. They are either working in a company need Chinese, or their family is Chinese, they have motivation to learn , so doesn't matter the age. When everytime they have make a small progress, I always feel I achieve my dream closer.

The Children class. Parents and their kids can attend the class for free, to see if they feel like sending the kids to learn Chinese. " Education starts earlier"Goin to be easier in the future.
I remembered before I was talking with a friend, if parents from two nations, what language can kid speak. At least two and without any accent. It sounds very nice, and also easier for studying a new language. haha...I like the idea.
So let's call up the international marriage....... haha..


No comments: