2009/06/01

Child soldier


By accident, I caught up one piece of the interview of a black guy in sierra leone on TV


He was the general in the child soldier when he was 14. The suprising story is that he drank human blood.That is scaring and disgusting!!(I saw the movie named Twinlight, that was not humans behavior) He played a rols as a big boy in the team, gambling the femal or the male, just went to suck the blood. I saw his face, he was talking very natually, and carmly. Now he still lives in the villige while he was the gerneral, he said the people there could forgive him. Noone could say whose fault it was. But for me, he suffered such a bad childhood, could still behavior like nothing happened. Somehow, there should be a shadow in his heart.


I felt so sorry for him. Things are getting better, we can not go back to change the history, can forvigen but can never be forgotten.

No comments: