2009/06/23

Jasmine.......!!

W0o lala..Woo lala.....That used to be my English name...................!!!

Accidently, I was searching the date of Chinese new year. The traditional new year is exactly the same date as my birthday, suprise...But wait a bit, still half a year to go. Then found out the new year news, the Österreinische Vienna classic philharmonic (Chinese of the name for me is easy for me, only three phrase), which I like, will come to have a China tour. woow...looking forward, but I think I can not go. I was checking the program list, there are Wiener Blut Walzer,An der schönen blauen Donau,Bizett: aus der Oper Carmen......Red Women soliers, the butterfly, and the make me rember one---Jasmine flower....!! The chinese folk song, played with traditional music instruments.             

And also the world wide orchestras and bands play it too, so the traditional song became the modern opera....wowwwooo.. the other diferent feeling.

(Two videos to make you all compare)

Actually, the folk was very old, and spreaded the whole China,because of the nice melody and easy sentence was changed into different vision, and also sang by different Chinese local language. I prefer to only have a simple voice singing. As the flowerself, I like the smell, and little wite flower, very fresh. That was why I used it as my first English name. But only was using that for half an year, I still remembered, before I came to study abroad, it was very popular to have a English name to be called, make the name easier. And some friends said, that was too common, the name, you should change it. And your look doesn't look like Jasmine flower, better don;t use it. And also the Chinese pronounciation was as similar as a name of eye drops, oh... That sounds a bit....ooohhh....Ok Change it!!

So a small story of my English name, but till now I still like it. Jasmine,...like it as a name, a song, and a story of the song.......

No comments: