2009/06/22

Love spreads in animals' world

Preface


An interesting video of the Birds of Paradise. A sound from a bird:





Hey, look at me! I am a normal bird, like to stay in the tropical forrest, or the rain forrest, it depends on my mood. Humm.... I am always in black, that is my style. Don't you know that, MIB? It means Man In Black, that is talking about me. oh.....by the way, you may see some similar kind like how I look, they are just my families, but please come on , first focus on looking at me.


I like jumping here and there. I am always curious, and want to check out every thing. Sometimes, there are some dusts or the little insect, I have to help all the weak brunches, keep them clean and away from danger. You know, I am always like that, being a volunteer and playing as a "Mama"....But I am not gay, please do not missunderstand me.


I like singing and dancing with music. I have a nice outfit, turning around with it, and sometimes move my head, like Turkish girls do. I feel so happy and free while I am dancing. What a pity! I have no girl friend can sing and dance with me. Happyness need be shared. I should find one, being in love is a great feeling. How can I miss that in the part of my life?


"Wooo... Who you are? Where do you come from? Hey! hey! hey! Come on, stay away from me. Don't come so close to me, I do not know you yet." I think she is not my type, better threat her and stay back. What? Why she is still here, not give up. Ok!! Let's me continue." Lalalala lala.....oh ya..she left.. I think I should choose a best one for me.


I can not expect my love, she will apear in my life one day. I am alway a nice guy, haha..... Do you like me?


( The End)


No comments: