2009/06/02

Why me?

" What a nice guy!"Betty said.


We just went out from the " Betty Bear", the most popular restaurant bar is visited by us. A guy was in a rush and passing a garbage bin, sundenly he turned back, bended down, picked up a empty can and threw it into the bin.Keeping walking

" Why did he stop again?"

He saw the other plastic bag in the blossom on the street, quickly pick it up and dropped into the same bin, and glanced at us.

We were a bit shocked, there are still these kind of people exist. Most of people think this guy must be crazy or stupid. There should be some specialized cleaner come to clean up the garbage on the street. I am touched. I never throw the garbage on the street, but I do not know if i will also pick up any garbage on the street and throw them into the bin while I am walking on the street. I still remembered that when i was in primary school, we had kind of volunteer activity. a group of students were hanging on the street with sweepers. Even some of us wouldn't like to , but had to follow . Now think about it, that was a part of the education.

People may think " why should I do it?" but "why not?" I do not think that is silly, on the other hand also admire the awareness of the environmental protection.

One world, one family....

No comments: