2009/05/23

Alcohol


My roommate asked some friends to come to have barbecue. That was a very beautiful day! I joined them half, because must work in the restaurant in the evening. I was in charge of taking photoes and making videos. Unfortunately, I only made contribution for not even two hours,I like to do it, haha....But later when i came back , I joined the party!

Yang was drinking some pink wine, I thought it was Rose, but suprisely, it was Rum with mild ice, 80% alcohol. It must be sharp tast. I did not know since when, I have been interest in the alcohol, maybe just because this one is special, i never had it before and not even heared about the Rum has such hight alcohol. So with last months alcohol trainning experience, I tried some, I took twice, in total, it was 60ml pure Rum with some ice(Nomally, people drink it mixed with other soft drink. To be honest, I did not like the tast at all, after I could not feel anything accept feeling warm. It is going to be really good to take the Rum to Northpole and will not shake body all the time when stay outside.

Some times, I found alcohol is a good thing. When it works, people feel relax. That is the reason when people are together, achohol plays an important role in it. But when we are sad or depressed, taking alcohol is not a good idea, I tried, trust me. it makes it even worse. And always, make people drink too much and got headache.

Take it easy!








No comments: