2009/05/06

The impressed woman


Perface

Hennie just showed my an interesting story from someone's blog, article is "why do young chinese wanna date old western guy",first sentence appear:"Why not date a Chinese guy? They even tie your shoe laces for you? Try getting a western guy to do this and he'll be long gone."



Started to read the paragraphs, just because recently had watched a piece of TV, recording the Chinese dating(blind date). But this story is a bit different. The reflaction on Chinese women's opinion is similar, money becomes more important if they will marry men.( Well, here it is a little interlude).

(come back again)

http://sheinchina.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00%2B08%3A00&updated-max=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00%2B08%3A00&max-results=50

Looking through her blogs, all the articles or stories, i just fell in interested in her words and opinions. How a western woman look at Chinese?( Maybe i will never interested in it if i still stay in China) I think now it is enough that why i am impressed by her. Or maybe, in my subconscious, the other reason is that i wanna start reading something interesting in English, just did not find the right " book" before. It sounds a bit strange reason, but anyway, that's fine, just becasue i like it..

Digression

I do not know why i started writing down my feelings and thoughts. Actually, i used to write something, but it was just like once by ages. Something happened in recent months, i have been thinking a lot. Some of them i did( do) not understand, so there are still question marks in my head, some of them got the answers, or even some of them i choose not to figure out, just put aside. Suddenly i realised that i am a very lucky girl. Always some people have big influence on me, i am growing by expericing different people, and even sometimes, they give me a lot of sunlights and open my minds.

I am falling in love writing down something, hope it is not just for today(Lazy girl, hahaha, i am laughing at myself), sharing opinions and expericing the life, and maybe a stupid idea is to practise writing skill.hahaha.....

No comments: