2009/05/16

Big pie is falling toward me from the sky


Why? Just let me explain.

I was working the full day today in the resturant. And got some Chinese people were eating in the resturant. People may think that is normal, just Chinese go to eat in the Chinese resturant. The point is that rarely can have Chinese customers, and the most are Dutch. It was a kind of big dinner for them, who are working in the branches of Bank of China in Rotterdam, all the "big heads" from the Bank of China.

I should not critics Chinese as I am also a Chinese. But I want to say something becase those people are really disappointed. I think they are well educated people from China, and taking business abroad. They were showing somehow they are so great, and we are just the lower level workers in the resturant. They looked down to us, rude and spoke loudly( Even they were staying in a seperate side of the restaurant, and Some Dutch people in the other side were even thinking if there was a fight. They got drunk tonight in the restaurant, and the attitude was even worse.

I went to serve, " Hey, you are speaking very good Chinese"" I am from China, and I am studying here, this is just my part-time job""Oh...really? Do you know any internship students?""Nice! I am looking for a placement right moment"........So the next, people could imagine what it is about......... Anyway, from my side, I must lean some new which i did not know from the school.And If I am really interest in it, I need to take the exam before, they will see if I am accepted.

Actually, it was really at the right time. There is a posibility, I mean just from unknowing something to knowing something, it has been a very good Chance to me. But I am really disappointed by the behavior of those people. Perhaps I am going to stay in that environment for half a year.


On the other hand, it is really a great chance. As I said before, I like a piece of white paper, no any working experience and no extra language skills, even now the internship which perhaps I am going to take, I have no many knowledge. So I must be happy there is a big pie coming to me. Gaining experiece is more important. The question now is not to chose as what you are interested in, but what you can lean. Then I will know if I like it. I always believe learning anything is better than nothing. Anyway, I need to face the real society one day, why shouldn't i start now.


" The chance is always given to the people who have been ready to wait there". I decide to try my best for catching up this big pie. Hopefully, it is also going to the right direction.

No comments: