2009/05/07

"She is back"


Got a phone call from a friend......

"Hi, I do not feel well. My ex-girlfriend comes back to me, she wants to be together again. I did not say yes neither no. She did not really treat good to me, and was kind of anoying me all the time.I did not like her that much. She said break, just because of her ex-boyfriend came back to her. I already had the feeling that she was playing around, and just wanted to have fun ......"


I am thinking why there are so many people are playing around with girls or boys, especially in the age of twenties? That is fair if both persons are playing, so it doesn't really matter how they feel the relationship.However if there is only one player, the other one gets hurt, of course.The players may think, "ooh...i have a lot of girls/boys arounding me, feel so good!! Or I just want to have sex and do not need to take any responsibilities....."

Can I think the plays do not have responsibilities or they do not want to be responsible for the other one? Maybe even selfish? Don't they feel sick of playing or feel bored of that? Find the MR/MRS Right is not easy, first have to have the relationship, and then being together to see how it is going, if it is good, then continue, if it is bad, then break up. People never know when the relationship will be ended, but always feel sad,or sometimes just depressed while break up. Later people recognise, "oh...she/he is not so important to me though, she/he is more attractive, maybe i can start with her/him...."

People are always changing, so the stories with people are changing too. We are the stories, the stories are us, enjoying the great time with her/him, being truth into the life.


"She is back, but stay away from her, otherwise you get hurt again if you don;t like her anymore!!!"

"She is back, give her and also yourself one chance if you still like each other very much!!!"

No comments: