2009/05/29

Friends

I was invited by a friend to her birthday celebration. It took place at Club Xi, a Chinese-Duth KTV club. I did not even go to KTV very often, which is now very popular in China, and also one of the most entertainment activities.

I was singing quiet a lot tonight, even till my throat was going be raucous. Our six girls, who were called chinese party anamials by someone, were together and also singing together. All are the familared songs and music with nice lyrics.We started rememorizing our past, experience and expressing our emotions by the songs. When we had some songs about the friendship, we congratulated ourselves that we still have each other. Perhaps during the every relationship, we have to leave friends alone a bit. It was understandable and also comptely accepted by friends. They were suffering the loness and being left. But once something happens, friends are always the first one appear to you and stay with you.

We had fight; We had querral; We had been pouring the cold water on their head when they were taling some opinions; We had great times, laughing and hanging out together. One is like summer, the other one is likes autum, but we can always turn the winter into spring.Perhaps if we say relationship is the current, but the friendship is forever.

Falling in love is a great feeling, but sometimes it is hurting.But I am happy I still have friends support and are with me. That is alreay very enough and also make me satisfied. Both real "ships" are hard to have. Open our eyes first!! Once we own them, must cherish them.

No comments: