2009/05/14

Have a moan

I was not in a good mood today, eventhough the weather was good, shinning sun and bright moon.

What did I do today? The most of the day time I think i spent on studying, writing an report and searching for the internship.But both of them were not done. Finally, I got the permission from Mum, I can look for the placement in the other countries. She was conviencing me to take placement in China if looking for it was so hard, I said that was just only backup. A bit worried about my placement. Sometimes, I am jealousy on some friends. They already got quiet a lot working experience, and are able to speak more than three languages. I am just like a piece of white paper, nothing. I could not blam anyone. The consquence of growing up in the Chinese education, I would never get so many experience and learn different language in the early age. Well just believe in something, think positively, and work harder.

I was still thinking of him. I thought everything had already been over. And also, I have put myself out of the story, and tell myself I must start new. Actually, I think I have been doing well, make myself busy, go movies, go to gym, go to visite friends. But doing is always more diffcult than thinking. If I rememorize something, I just try to think about some negative words of him,it seemed not work well. Ok, just let it then.

A friend said "Love is the only disease that makes you either feel better or feel worse, but only the time is the best medicine". People's heart is the ocean, even never can be understood by itselves.

I am moaning about things just in my blog, the readers will laught at me or feel bored. But just want to share.
,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments: