2009/05/10

Everyday is Mother's Day



To Mama




Alreay did not remember when was the last time:
I was crying in your arms,
I was laughing in your hug,
You were washing my hair,
You were sewing my clothes,
.........

Still Remember:

I was begging for the Babi Toy to you,
I was Sleeping on your shoulders,
You were cooking in the early morning,
You were screaming to me to tidy up my room,
...........

Until the lines are going to your face, going to your hands;

Still now you are worried about your daughter very much,
Caring about your daughter very much,
Missing your daughter very much,
I am always the little girl can never grown up.
Mama, can you please take a break?
Can you please go for your own holiday?
Can you please do things you want but not for me?
Can you please.........

Mama, I love you!
I love you, Mama!


No comments: