2009/05/06

Missing


I felt a bit shocked by the email. It is a bit exaggeratedAre parents worried about us too much? Even we call them every week, some people do every 2 days, parents still want to know everything of us. We can not get out of the " control". I am thinking my parents are quiet different than " the other" parents. I can hardly have the feeling with being controled. My Mum always ask the questions about the food, the coldness or warmness and momeny, but Dad always ask my thoughts and a bit what i learnt at school......they are very sensitive, some i did not want to tell, they wouldn;t ask. The feeling being with my parents is more like we are friends, especially with Dad.

I still remembered that a few months ago, i was so afraid of talking to them a few weeks, did not dare to tell them the stories.Later I told themthe stories, Mum and Dad like something was never happened. And still ask something about my studies, my friends, my lige. (I was even so afraid to make the dissappointed, but I realized that they were not. )

"Parents are the one who know you most well." Now I start to believe that....

........

No comments: