2009/05/19

Life goes on



Yesterday, a vietnamese girl with her family,her husband, mother in law and her six-month baby came to say goodbye to Hennie. I have never met her before, only saw her photos, videos of her, and heared her name million times. For me, I did not see any special on her face, just a face alway with smile with two dimples. I said she would be a very great teacher in the kindergarden.


Her first photo here I saw, just looks like the every student first time here. The face was full of curious, sunshine and naiveness. Today I saw her, she was completely different. She has grown up. She was studing in the same school as what am, while the beginning of her year three, she was taking placement in Vietnam. Supprisely, she got married during that time. This year she had graduated and got the diploma.


Time is flying, a little girl has already become a Mama. I was holding the baby for a few minutes with my 100% power, was nervous, afraid of breaking and let him fall down. She likes Holland very much, but the reality will hardly happen as people like. There are also the possibilities that she can come to visit one day, or the grown baby come to Holland. Everything is hardly to be forecasted, only time proves everything what has happened. It was a plein story of a girl, but i realize that always the plein story is closer to people's life. Coming, growing and leaving.......


Life goes on, and it must be.


"Safe trip to vietame, happiest life in vietame, and welcome to Holland again"

No comments: