2009/05/28

The sunlight

I feel so warm and peaceful in my heart. I have been over excited these few two days. Because suddenly I have noticed that what I want for my future and also noticed my direction.

I have had a dream, being a teacher in the countryside, poor and underdeveloped area of China. I like it and I think education is very important to the future of a country; I have had a dream, I wanted to help more poor people to get over all the miserable life, at least make them do not need to be in the unsecured situation and worried about what they are going to eat next meal; I have had a dream, travelling around the entire world and see all different things.

Since I am abroad, I had a big influence with people surrounding me, all the different opinions and attitudes. Or maybe I am a open-minded person, and also willing to. I really like the words from William Shakespeare:” Reality can destroy the dream, why shouldn’t the dream destroy reality?” We need to accept the reality, because we are living in this crazy world. Gradually, the dream from our young age would disappear very easily(In this opinion, I need to make comment that I am from China, the system and the society will make harder to do something we wish and we want). But why don't we accept the reality and try to get our dreams closer?

“Maybe you can work for some organisations with projects to help poor people, earning the money in the same time but also help the poor”. I was awake. And feel so warm in the sunlight! I can make the connection between my studies and also my dreams. Helping is not always giving away the money, but also need to make the people aware; there are still some poor people in the world. Why shouldn't the luxury people make a little contribution but without continuing to waste money? Why shouldn’t the poor people get some chances to work and support themselves?

I want to have money, everyone needs it, but I am not that person to be satisfied with the luxury life. I always have the motivations that I need to study hard, the reasons are for my parents, for myself, they feed me, so I must give them back (perhaps they do not need my money at all, but I want them live in a better life and make it worth that they send me here), in the meantime, I need to feed myself and have a happier life.

Thinking is always much easier than doing it. Some people will say, you think you have enough power to make your dream come into truth? Dare to dream!! If everyone thinks that it can never come into truth, so how it will be? Why shouldn't I think about it and try to work it out in that direction? If more people are aware with the facts, I believe the world will be nicer. Dreams become the goal of my future........

One little drop will be dried quickly, but what about the whole ocean?

No comments: