2009/05/31

Lucky week


Finally and totally done with being worried about searching my internship, got the signiture from the teacher. Starting the internship will be much earlier than the official time, but I don't care, just need to arrange everything and keep a brave heart. I am going back to take three jobs and also go to school every week, this time the mission is much heavier. People may think I am crazy, but I do not care. One is what I like to do( Teacher for hobby), one is what I must do( server for money), the other one is what I want to do( Internship for getting work experience).
Getting less free time makes me think less the other things.

I was suprised that the headmaster from Chinese School said she would raise my salary next new semester starts. I was so happy not for money, but I got her compliment. She is a very strict woman, hardly can praise someone. And I also get along with my students( shouldn't call them in this way, because they are either in the same age as mine, or even much older than me), we went to have lunch together, they even told me they like me. The feeling is very special and so good.

I will take a good care of myself since now on, and try my best to compromise everything. Every day is the lucky day, just need to have faith for yourself.

No comments: