2009/05/06

Parents

After dinner, we were a bit lazy to move the empty dishes to the kichen. My roommate and I started talking some "Bagua". She was talking about a boy in her childhood. He was a spoiled boy in the familay, her parents cooked every good meal everyday. The most exaggerated story was that his mother checked the toliet every day after he shited. She wanted to check if he was healthy enough. So never think about he was even allowed to do laundary or the other simple work in the family.

It sounds a bit stupid and aslo unbelievable. But it really happened. When the boy was 20, he totaly moved out and was rebelleded to parents....... He would never suffer such things in his life again.

I can not help thinking that when parents did not care their children at all or have less care, how the children will think about their parents.I can always hear some complains that people say " My Mum is annoying" or say" My father is old fashion, did not understand anything " or say " I am disappointed because my parents will not buy me that new edition laptop""........"".........".

I can clearly remember what i was thinking of my parents: "if i have a child, i will never give the same education as i had before. My parents' education failed"( Actually, i like to have children, just hope i will be more successful than my parents )

By hearing those stories, i think it is hard to being parents. Children are always unsatisfied something, and complaining parents.Sometimes, right is wrong, and wrong is still wrong. I said to my roommate" it is better do not have childern, then everything is going to be easier(joking)"" If you do not want to have children, your whole life is not complete"

"hahahaha...." laughing together.

No comments: