2009/05/30

Language study

Since I have been here, I started learning Dutch. Actually, it is a school course, so have to lean it in order to get enough credits.

Today, saw a part of a video, which is about the vietnames girl( who I mentioned in the previous blog, went back to Vietanam). She learnt very hard for her part-time job, selling the spring rolls. I felt shamed.......

Within the time I am staying, my Dutch should be good, but......... so can not even say that in the between, learnt not even 20 German words( Because of friend to start, but giving up after three or four days). Last friday, i had the Dutch listening exam, that was terrible. I can only understand the gernal topics, but for answering questions, still unknow. So I stole some anwers from a Moroco boy who was siting in front of me.

I always said that I did not have time for studing a new language. And maybe I have no talent for the language.But those were very non-creative excuses, simply I am lazy to learn. No any motivations at all!!

What should I do? Continue like this?Hopefully I will not regret in the future that I have not learnt well. Now I have no any clue for this. Maybe I will just put a little bit effort in it without totally ignoring......

No comments: