2009/05/11

"Drugs"

Don't think about the reall drugs , I am just using a matephor here to decribe my feeling.haha...No misunderstandings!!

Let's first play the music and relax a bit.......(Still from one of my favorite-the Corrs- Toss the Feather)

.......


Actually, the "drugs" here I mean just the regularily going to the gym every evening. I did not really recognise if it is like my real sense, but at this moment, I feel like I must go, and also feel unconfortable if i am not going to the gym.(Maybe more psychological idea). The simple reason for that just becasue I want to get very good sleep during the night, so I go after nine in the evening. I was dreaming quiet a lot during the night, about everything, friends, family and some stories, maybe just thinking too much during the day or getting some pressure from the school. I could not explain the reasons, just a lot of things come to my head. ( Well, there was the thing happened, I need to get it over. Dreaming maybe is a process of forgetting or being awareness, Just let me say in that way)

I was trying to find some ways to solve my problem. I drank a lot before, like half bottle of white wine before sleep, it did not help that lot. And also called up my friend before sleep, and talked a bit, but still....Later on, I realized that I should do something really good for myself without bothering people, nomatter for physical or psychological conditions. So I found out to do some sports. Friends say(Just follow them) I need to lose some weight, but I am not such acperson can make it by being on diet. If it happens on me, I rather being killed. But Sports is healthier and the most important is that can help me with sleep and even I felt I can go to bed ealier then wake up ealier, less sleeping hours but more awake and fresher during the day.

Wow!! Sooo.... great!! Friends, let's do it.

No comments: